Are you a professional in the corporate world who is simply aching to find a career that makes a positive difference in other people’s lives, but you’ re stuck in a your job and unsure of what you want to do instead?
Do you wake up at the crack of dawn feeling sick to your stomach about going to the office?
I am a former Chartered Accountant and in 2011 I was exactly where you are right now: in a well- paid job that drained me.
The search: what am I supposed to do with my life?
One day, I ditched my job and went backpacking in Asia with the hope of solving the dilemma that haunts us all: What am I supposed to do with my life?
After months of travelling, I had finally discovered my passions, strengths, values, likes and dislikes, but I could not fit all those un-related lists into any job title.
I was lost again. I still had no idea on what to do next in my career.
So I went back to what I had learnt on my travels.
My intuition is always right.
When I was completely lost, in unknown countries and sometimes in nerve-racking situations, my intuition had always showed me the quickest, safest and easiest way forward. One step at a time.
So I started applying my intuition to my career journey too, and found out that:
- A meaningful job is possible;
- It doesn’t force you to live in poverty;
- It doesn’t imply following your passions;
- It enables you to express your real, authentic and powerful YOU through your work;
- It requires you to connect with your inner – truth to discover what you really want to do;
- It involves trusting and following your intuition to get there.
Who is she?
Hi, I am Marta Francesconi
A former Chartered Accountant turned into a Career Co-pilot.
I help burnt out professionals to overcome the obstacles that keep them stuck in a soulless job and figure out what they are really meant to do instead.
My teachings merge the logical and down-to-earth approach of the corporate world with the wisdom and healing skillset I have gathered in the last 8+ years both in my personal career journey and in my clients’ ones.
This is all spiced up with my extensive training and knowledge of the last 11 years in NLP, Pranic Healing, Trauma Healing, Family Constellations, Inner-Child work, Meditation and Yoga.
- I believe that changing career is like a journey;
- I believe it is about overcoming all the internal obstacles that keep you stuck where you are;
- I believe it is about leaving behind any familiar fears, insecurities, doubts, judgments and self – limiting beliefs;
- I believe it is about broadening your horizons and discovering who you really are;
- I believe that each of you has a unique path towards reaching a fulfilling career, but the navigation tool (a.k.a. your intuition & inner – truth ) is the same one for all of you.
5 Random Facts About Me
- I am an identical twin. Yes, we really look alike and yes, we are both Chartered Accountants but no, we never swapped boyfriends or sat each other’s exams;
- I took part as athlete marshal in the 2006 Winter Olympic Opening Ceremony in Turin and it was such an unforgettable experience;
- I grew up in a small town at the foot of the Italian Alps;
- I’ ve lived in 4 different countries in the last 10 years;
- I love dogs.
Do you dream of having a fullfilling job too?
Take the quiz today to make it happen.
What's your superpower keeping you stuck in your job?
Find out what's your superpower that is stopping you from discovering what you really want to do so that you can start doing something about it.